News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Function to know if the transformer is electrified

Started by Yona-TYT, March 08, 2020, 12:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yona-TYT

Hello how are you doing?.
Some time ago, in the tutorial script I found this problem difficult to solve. -> https://forum.simutrans.com/index.php/topic,19272.0.html
Because of that, I suppose it is easier to determine if a transformer is electrified and thus fix this inconvenience.

Regards !.

prissi

Unless current is flowing, there is no sure way to know, if a transformer is electrified. (You could check all the lines and find of a source is connected to the grid.) But currently the grid does not know if it is made up entirely of transformers and no power stations or not.

Yona-TYT

Quote from: prissi on March 08, 2020, 03:17:51 AM
Unless current is flowing, there is no sure way to know, if a transformer is electrified. (You could check all the lines and find of a source is connected to the grid.) But currently the grid does not know if it is made up entirely of transformers and no power stations or not.
I see, although it is strange that a transformer does not show the available energy.

The only option I have is to use the consumption values in the factories, but this is not working well I fear.  :(