News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Fix for wrong zoom label when re-opening minimap window

Started by ceeac, May 17, 2020, 05:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceeac

To reproduce the bug:

• Open the minimap window
  • Make sure the zoom factor is not 1:1
  • Close and reopen the minimap window

Mariculous

I don't understand that bug.
I have opened the minimap window, zoomed in to 16:1, closed the window, opened it again and it was still 16:1.
The other way round, I have zoomed out to 1:16, did the same and it was still 1:16.

ceeac

The label between the two left/right arrows always reads "1:1" for me when I open the minimap window, regardless of the actual zoom level of the minimap. The label is only updated to the correct value if the zoom level changes.

Mariculous

prissi

captain crunch

It does not work for me. The map window's behaviour is the same as described in the original post.

kierongreen

Seems to work for me what svn commit were you testing with captain crunch?

captain crunch

Always the latest.
Edit: I wonder: The window title says r8904, the credits/start window says r8903, but I did 'make clean' after checkout and before the build, so it should say r9170, no?
It just shows 1:1 when I open the window, even if the map is zoomed before.

kierongreen

Quote from: captain crunch on July 17, 2020, 10:15:41 AM
Always the latest.
Edit: I wonder: The window title says r8904, the credits/start window says r8903, but I did 'make clean' after checkout and before the build, so it should say r9170, no?
It just shows 1:1 when I open the window, even if the map is zoomed before.
Yes it should say 9170 - are you sure it's an up to date release that's actually being run (e.g. can you select overlapping climates which prissi introduced in 9148 where each climate has an upper and a lower value)

captain crunch

D'oh! The error was indeed an outdated executable. I am sorry for the waste of time. Please accept my apology!

kierongreen