News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

ignored waypoints

Started by funnychen, May 27, 2020, 07:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

funnychen

Hi there =D,

maybe there is a problem with the Game. I hope the Problem is not me =D. I create a long shedule with a lot of stops and waypoints between it. So i become a lot of stucked vehicles cause the vehicles ignores the setted waypoints. I create them to steering the traffic trough the city. But like i said they jump from stop to stop withount walking too the waypoint first. Anyone knows or observed that problem too?

Greetings to all =D

funnychen

jamespetts

Thank you for your report, and I am sorry that you are having problems. Are you able to upload a saved game in which this issue can reliably be reproduced at a specific place and time?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

funnychen

Hi,

sry but im a little simutrans extended newbie. I dont know where can i find the save game but i play on the Bridgewater-brunel.me.uk server with the britain 128 pak. If u tell me how to help i will try it =)

On the Bridgewater server its to see in the City Glyderdale, the Line "Passagiere maringpool - Glyderdale" wont folow the waypoints and block each other.
greets

funnychen