News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

takover and vehicles in depot

Started by Vladki, June 02, 2020, 07:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vladki

I found a bug about takeovers. I had a train assembled in depot. Then I merged companies - the train belonged to the company that ceased to exist. Now that train cannot leave depot - saying no route.
New trains can leave depot just fine, old trains that were on tracks can be sent to depot and dispatched again. I tried to dissasseble and reassemble the train, that did not help. I have bought new engine, and attached old cars to it - it dispatched OK. But old engine with new cars didn't go anywhere. So the problem is only with engines (either powered vehicles or first vehicle in convoy).   Debug save: http://list.extended.simutrans.org/~simutrans/debug-saves/depot-after-merger.sve

Look for Gosish train depot of Great Beltwell Railroad (yellow player) and the Class 91 in it.

jamespetts

Thank you for the report: I believe that I have now fixed this. I should be grateful if you could re-test in the next nightly build.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Vladki