News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Possible teleportation bug

Started by freddyhayward, June 08, 2020, 06:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freddyhayward

I don't know if this has been previously reported but I found a teleportation bug in this save:

jamespetts

I have split this from the other topic as this is not the exact same bug as reported in the other topic. As a reminder, bug reports are unmanageable unless they are strictly kept to one specific bug per thread.

May I ask whether the first and second post in this topic relate to the same issue or a different one? If the latter, I will need to split the topic further.
Edit: Also, I will need a full description of the behaviour to look for and where to look for it in the saved game in order to try to find this problem.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

freddyhayward

Quote from: jamespetts on June 08, 2020, 11:35:29 AMAlso, I will need a full description of the behaviour to look for and where to look for it in the saved game in order to try to find this problem.
The save consists only of a single vehicle in an 8x8 tile world - the behaviour should be self-evident if it occurs. As for the second issue, yes, it is separate.

jamespetts

Thank you for letting me know. I have split the other post. I will look into this issue presently.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

jamespetts

I believe that I have now fixed this and possibly several other waypoint anomalies at the same time; I should be grateful if you could re-test with to-morrow's nightly build.