News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

Include Hig Contrast and Condensed theme to simutrans

Started by Yona-TYT, June 12, 2020, 02:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yona-TYT

I would like to include these 2 themes in simutrans by default, the first courtesy of @learting and the second courtesy of @An_dz.
Both are in "big" and "small" mode.

It is a good idea to give the user some variety with the GUI themes IMHO.  8)

prissi

I think the condensed theme is very close to the "white blue" one. Stil, some more variety is no problem. Added in r9132

I think there are more themes around which may look good with all paksets. But honestly, I have to admid that I lost track of them.

Yona-TYT

Thank you very much, I am sure that the players will like this (especially those who play at night)...
There are still small alignment details, but this should improve over time, right? .  ;)

Quote from: prissi on June 13, 2020, 12:07:43 PMI think the condensed theme is very close to the "white blue" one. Stil, some more variety is no problem. Added in r9132 I think there are more themes around which may look good with all paksets. But honestly, I have to admid that I lost track of them.
Regarding other themes, there is the one from pak192.comic (@leartin), pak96.comic (@An_dz), the one from pak.64 / 128german, there was another "blank" from @leartin, but I had problems with the scroll bar.
I think they are all I remember. :o

I forgot a little detail with the name of the Condensed theme.

I would like to change the following:
in -> themes-condensed.tab
-- name=Simutrans Touch (standard size)
++ name=Simutrans Condensed (standard size)

in -> themes-condensed-large.tab
-- name=Simutrans Touch (large size)
++ name=Simutrans Condensed (large size)

prissi

pak96 does not have a source of SF and may be not compatible with the artistic license, same with pa64.german. About pak192.comic, I am not sure if this fits the color schemes of the other paks well.

Phystam

I can provide another flat theme used in pak256-ex.
This pakset is an Extended version, but the theme is not only for Extended but Standard.

Phystam

Here, you can use the FlatSkin theme.

Yona-TYT

Yona-TYT

Sorry for reviving this topic.
I forgot to change the color of the blinking bar "gui_color_edit_beam" in the high contrast theme, currently the color is black therefore it is not visible.

I want to change to white:gui_color_edit_beam = #ffffff

On the other hand, for modern theme (before condensed) I can leave the fonts with the largest gadgets if you agree.

prissi

Since I lost the source to the white-blue theme, I decided to make modern the default. And I missed the flat theme. I will try it out and probably include it.

QuoteOn the other hand, for modern theme (before condensed) I can leave the fonts with the largest gadgets if you agree.
Sorry, I did not get your meaning.

Yona-TYT

Quote from: prissi on September 09, 2020, 11:26:01 PMI decided to make modern the default.
That's nice, and I think a lot of users love that theme, courtesy of @An_dz.   8)

Quote from: prissi on September 09, 2020, 11:26:01 PMAnd I missed the flat theme. I will try it out and probably include it.
Surely that is the style that our friends from Japan will prefer.  ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: prissi on September 09, 2020, 11:26:01 PMSorry, I did not get your meaning.
I was referring to the icons in the title bar (gadgets), I have changed their positions a bit to increase the separation of these icons.

I have attached my experiment (postscript, don't forget I'm a terrible graphic designer  :o ).

Look at the difference with this picture:

And more separated:

prissi

You should be able to spread them with the text file only ... Parameter is gui_gadget_width/height just added ...

prissi

I would like to add the flat theme, but there is no tab file and no source ...

Yona-TYT

Quote from: prissi on September 10, 2020, 08:12:08 AMYou should be able to spread them with the text file only ... Parameter is gui_gadget_width/height just added ...
Ohh that's great !, thanks !. :D

prissi

Yona-TYT

Quote from: Yona-TYT on September 09, 2020, 04:46:12 PMSorry for reviving this topic. I forgot to change the color of the blinking bar "gui_color_edit_beam" in the high contrast theme, currently the color is black therefore it is not visible. I want to change to white:gui_color_edit_beam = #ffffff
@Prissi, I think I forgot to change the color of "gui_color_edit_beam" in the high contrast theme, I leave the two TAB files with the new color for you to add to the trunk.

prissi

The color was 333333 But took your new file in r9236