News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Graphic error in tunnel part 2

Started by Yona-TYT, June 18, 2020, 08:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yona-TYT

The tunnel section now appears cut.
Look at the comparison of before and now:
old:

new:

prissi

You can only have one or the other.

Yona-TYT

Quote from: prissi on June 18, 2020, 11:58:22 PMYou can only have one or the other.
Wow, I didn't know! ...

So I have to change the position of the tunnel in the tutorial, because the player will not be able to see the track section when raising the layer level. :(

Edit.We must go back to the old mosaic, because this negatively affects underground constructions I am afraid.  :o

Dwachs

Whatever you mean by 'old mosaic', but the full underground view is still there with shift+u.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Yona-TYT

I mean that in previous reviews the tunnels were not cut (as in the old photo), like this:

Dwachs

Dwachs

If you want to see underground slopes ending at slice level then the glitch if the first post will be back in sliced mode.

Yona-TYT

Yes, that's what @prissi mentioned, but I find it more useful to show that section of the tunnel. but I did not know that this was part of the error of the other post, I apologize. :-[

prissi

r10012 will show a slope tile directly under the ground, if there is at least more than one tile clearance so it will not shine through. It will show also the adjacent slopes next to the same level to facilate construction of underground slopes.