News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Github branches from Freddy Hayward

Started by jamespetts, August 14, 2020, 07:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

Freddy - can I check which of your Github branches that you currently believe are ready for testing/integrating? I see that you have quite a few (and it is excellent to see such prolific work), but it would help me to be clear on which of them I need to be considering at any given time, and which I can ignore until you believe that they are ready.

It might be helpful to keep this topic up to date with this information so that, whenever I am working on Simutrans-Extended, I can see which things are ready to be tested.

Thank you in advance.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

freddyhayward

I consider any branch in an open pull request to be ready for testing or integration. Any other branch is likely a dead-end, where the changes weren't feasible.

jamespetts

Quote from: freddyhayward on August 14, 2020, 09:45:11 PM
I consider any branch in an open pull request to be ready for testing or integration. Any other branch is likely a dead-end, where the changes weren't feasible.

Splendid, thank you.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.