News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

I think I found a graphical bug

Started by Isaac Eiland-Hall, July 05, 2020, 12:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isaac Eiland-Hall

https://ieh.im/i/200704-200655.png

All of these lovely stations appear to have a misalignment during winter. Took a screenshot with the same station in snow and non-snow. All of the snow ones seem to be misaligned.

But also: First time in a long time I've really played Simutrans, and this pak looks fantastic. Currently in the 1950s and it's fun! Also amusing that big cities tend to have avenues where two roads are built side-by-side. I've cleaned them up and made them one way in each direction and it's wonderful :)

makie

Quote from: X on July 05, 2020, 12:09:31 AM
Also amusing that big cities tend to have avenues where two roads are built side-by-side. I've cleaned them up and made them one way in each direction and it's wonderful :)
yes, that's exactly what I intended. Unfortunately simutrans builds the connections between the streets and there is no way to prevent this, but you can delete them easily and free of charge. Two-lane roads are also easier to erase than built.
Thank you someone likes it. :)

The Station, i will look on.

pumuckl999

Two bugs in one: I´ve rendered the wrong view for frontimage and also misaligned.

-fixed now-

/Stop has only 2views. The rotations are different in sommer and winter. But I think, thats OK. More variety on streets...

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Quote from: makie on July 05, 2020, 05:56:39 AMThank you someone likes it.

Yes indeed I do! :) Not only is it great to fix up and make into an avenue or major street, even if places where that's not wanted, it means you could run track into the city more easily and with the internal story that that's land reserved by the city for the purpose. Or use the land to build parks. It's really nice to have for many things :)