The International Simutrans Forum

Author Topic: [Bug] Land prices are extremely cheap  (Read 181 times)

Offline Ranran

• Devotee
  • Languages: ja
[Bug] Land prices are extremely cheap
« on: August 05, 2020, 12:48:45 PM »
Compare the cost of buying a house with the amount of money you destroy house.
Buying a house seems to cost about 100 times more than destroying it. (´・ω・`)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 10:47:01 PM by Ranran »

Offline Freahk

• Devotee
  • Languages: DE, EN
Re: [Bug] buy house is very expensive
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 03:39:51 PM »
Imho destroying it is too cheap ;)

Offline Ranran

• Devotee
  • Languages: ja
Re: [Bug] buy house is very expensive
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 11:40:43 AM »
It seems that we can certainly buy land for 1/100 of the land price displayed in the building information window.
But I wonder if it's really that expensive.
Because when you draw a railroad track, you pay the removal cost and the price of the land as shown there. This means that it will cost more than 100 times the current cost.

Even when destroying a building, it can be destroyed at a price of 1/100 of the building price. They are kind-hearted people who evict for just that amount of money.

Also very strange is that the land price and the building price are separate, but you don't have to buy the land when you buy the building.

For example, the coordinates (493,27) in demo.sve show that the building price is 2640¢ and the land price is 8800¢.
It costs just 24¢ to destroy it.
Buying the house costs 2640¢. I paid 2640¢ to get 8800¢ in land. Then I destroyed the building that became mine. It cost 112¢. Why??? Why does it cost 5 times more than destroying it directly?
24 + 88 = 112?
It's my house, can you buy land when it's destroyed? Certainly I didn't pay for the land when I bought the house.
I installed a marker there. It cost just 88¢. Of course, if remove the marker then 88¢ will return.

I'm not sure about the price of land. At least when building the way, no such high cost is paid. At least these units seem to have a strange discrepancy.