News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

Is that something bugs here?

Started by Mishasama, September 20, 2020, 12:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mishasama

Build 9180
VS 1.3.beta (Rev. 328)

• It will run much slower than normal speed when team up the planes.
  • The texture and shadow looks weird after the second plane.
Because of some reason. I am looking for volunteers who can help me update the Pak64.Nightly.

I'm helping to build the Chinese community for now.
如果您是使用中文的玩家,歡迎到這裏尋找同好或張貼您們組織的聯係方式。
如果你是中文玩家,欢迎来这个帖子里找组织或者贴出你们的联系方式。

pumuckl999

I think, that can´t be bugs in the pakset: We can only define the max speed of the vehicle and maybe with the gear-parameter the speed increasing.
Shadows on other objects we can also not define, I think the game fills the silhouette of a vehicle with a dark color and merge this shadow with the underground.

Maybe one of the programmers can help here.

greetings

makie

Yes it is possible to make convoys of airplane, as by trains, but this is not intended form the pak or the program.
Yes i have increase the lengths of convoys for all types ob vehicle, but maybe it is not rational for airplanes.
Maybe we should change this back to max_lengths of 1. 

Glass is the heaviest piece goods we have. This slow down the weak Zeppelin.
This and the precast concrete parts i wounder how the Zeppelin can take off.

I don't know if we should change this.

Mishasama

Quote from: makie on September 22, 2020, 08:25:33 PM
Yes it is possible to make convoys of airplane, as by trains, but this is not intended form the pak or the program.
Yes i have increase the lengths of convoys for all types ob vehicle, but maybe it is not rational for airplanes.
Maybe we should change this back to max_lengths of 1. 

Glass is the heaviest piece goods we have. This slow down the weak Zeppelin.
This and the precast concrete parts i wounder how the Zeppelin can take off.

I don't know if we should change this.
Is there possible to not allow the planes to get overheavy? Because it should not be able to lift off.
But slow down is also active when empty.

And the location of the second plane looks like it's under the leader, not next or behind to it. This will cause display problems.
It's very nice if this problem gets fixed. Flying as convoys make it looks cool as the air force act.
Because of some reason. I am looking for volunteers who can help me update the Pak64.Nightly.

I'm helping to build the Chinese community for now.
如果您是使用中文的玩家,歡迎到這裏尋找同好或張貼您們組織的聯係方式。
如果你是中文玩家,欢迎来这个帖子里找组织或者贴出你们的联系方式。

prissi

There might be some counter overflowing or the second plane did not clear its take off status. This is untested simutrans territorium for planes with their high power and speed.