News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

[BUG] The game crashes when open the attraction list after rotating the map

Started by Ranran, October 31, 2020, 11:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranran

If you rotate the camera as many times as you can't break with 4, then open the attraction list, the game will crash.
The surest way to reproduce is to open the attraction list first and then rotate the camera.
If you rotate the camera 4 times and then open it, it will not crash.

This doesn't seem to be reproducible on my branch that is incorporating from standard.
pak.256やpak.nipponのような複数タイル市内建築物があるpakセットはextendedではちゃんと遊べません。それどころかextendedの追い越し機能はバグまみれで修正が難しくなっており、都市機能および道路機能というゲーム土台部分を壊し、開発作業&コードメンテナンスの足かせになっている。それは最終的にプレイヤーの損失に他ならない。その原因は全て1人の日本人=ひめし@himeshi_hob(THleaderH)によるもの。周囲のアドバイスをガン無視して結局実装されてしまった。彼は問題を認識しつつ5年以上放置して今なおOTRPの開発を続けている。あまりにも身勝手で無責任。日本の人達はそういう事実にちゃんと目を向けるべき(´・ω・`)

jamespetts

I confirm that I cannot reproduce this with your merge from Standard patch - hopefully, it will be possible to incorporate this soon enough so as for there to be no need to fix this independently.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.