News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

New languages: Greek and Korean

Started by prissi, May 02, 2009, 09:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prissi

Since today also a greek version of Simutrans will be created. Now we just need a korean person and then the G20 languages are at least covered ...

colonyan

I know korean but I'm not confident I can do anything about translation at satisfying level...

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Awesome!

And maybe even if a Korean translation was made that wasn't perfect, it might still attract players, and maybe some help in getting it better? :-)

Combuijs

Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

Dwachs

Quote from: prissi on May 02, 2009, 09:32:01 PM
Since today also a greek version of Simutrans will be created. Now we just need a korean person  ...

I wondered why you need a korean person to set up the greek translation  ;D
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Combuijs

QuoteI wondered why you need a korean person to set up the greek translation

Well, Korean is Greek to me  ;D
Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

Isaac Eiland-Hall

IgorEliezer

Quote from: Isaac.Eiland-Hall on May 04, 2009, 03:19:16 PM
η γέφυρα δεν είναι κενή! ;D

:o מה? אני לא מבין את זה

Alex. Brose

o.Ô

Where's the shortest way (back) to mother earth?

Silver

Σε ποια γλώσσα έγραψε Igor? Αραβικά?

is excellent that there are more languages and I think the same way there should be a forum for these languages can be a fusion between Chinese forum which has no movement, along with Korean and Greek

IgorEliezer

Before people starts to cream at me:

Quote from: IgorTekton on May 04, 2009, 03:29:14 PM
:o מה? אני לא מבין את זה

This is not Greek nor Korean, it's Hebrew. (why not a Simutrans in Hebrew language too?)

prissi

Mainly fonts. It seems, it is time for scalable interface and freetype library ...

Frank

Korean is added since today

Simutrans is therefore available in 29 languages, provided that the translations are completed

eddielexx

If someone would explain me how to translate this game, I will translate it in Croatian, Bosnian and Serbian. I'm free to do that :D So, what I have to do :D

IgorEliezer

Quote from: eddielexx on January 03, 2010, 10:56:41 AM
If someone would explain me how to translate this game, I will translate it in Croatian, Bosnian and Serbian. I'm free to do that :D So, what I have to do :D

Visit: http://simutranslator.simutrans-germany.com/, the instructions are there.

And please, I'd like you check our list of Simutrans sites, so you can know more about our works: http://www.simutrans.com/links.htm