News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Snow view

Started by Lieven, November 24, 2020, 02:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lieven

Hi, transfer of a French section post that doesn't found any answer. I was thinking that the road/tracks doesn't have "half view" when they are between a dry zone and a snow zone. Does Simutrans will support a graphic patch for that ?

Other problem, the town halls that don't have any snow view...
I found the graphic files, so I will probably draw the snow view for them, and correct the problem of the special colors on the roof by the same occasion.

Europeans addons in project:

Too much ! ;-)

prissi

Not half view support. (actually, there could be even tiles with quarter snow due to one quarter artic.

The townhalls should show snow view, if this has been drawn in the first place. But pak128 has been without maintenance for almost five years.

Lieven

Quote from: prissi on November 25, 2020, 03:47:15 AM(actually, there could be even tiles with quarter snow due to one quarter artic.)
Not sure to correctly understand the sense of your sentence.

Ok, as I said it, I probably will draw some snow view for these (Can't promise any time limit, I'm actually preparing the end of my transport liscence). Do you think that it could be added to the official pak ?

Too much ! ;-)

Vladki

Quote from: Lieven on November 25, 2020, 10:02:20 PMNot sure to correctly understand the sense of your sentence.
I think that is related to your first request for way images that are half snow. This transition is not limited to slopes. It can be even on flat land if some tiles are in arctic climate (e.g. by using the public player), and thus the snow may be only in a corner of a tile, just like on the image you posted (on the corner of hill). I think this would need some sort of blending logic to blend the snow and non-snow images of ways.

Lieven

Okay, that's clear for me now ;) Thanks !

Too much ! ;-)