News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Happy New Year!

Started by Isaac Eiland-Hall, January 01, 2021, 08:59:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Happy New Year!

https://ieh.im/s/firefox_6iqhvWad7R.png

Oh.

Well, that went quick!

Happy New Year!

Leartin

isidoro

Best wishes for 2021!   :)

Matthew

(Signature being tested) If you enjoy playing Simutrans, then you might also enjoy watching Japan Railway Journal
Available in English and simplified Chinese
如果您喜欢玩Simutrans的话,那么说不定就想看《日本铁路之旅》(英语也有简体中文字幕)。

IgorEliezer

Happy 2022*!!! :D

(* --- it seems nobody is happy with current year)

RealAmerican1776

If anyone has watched Pokemon, I feel like 2020 is like a bad Pokemon season that led up to a good season. Like how Generation 3 was meh which led to Generation 4 (Diamond and Pearl) which was one of the best seasons. Generation 5  (Black and White) which was slow led to Generation 6 (X&Y) while Sun and Moon led to this current season which is starting to get good. So 2020 may led to 2021 which could be a great year.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Alas, I do not share such optimism for the US, at least. At best, we stave off things getting worse for a little while longer.

Roboron

I expect things to be very 2020-like for a while, at least until mid year. The most optimistic I can get is not thinking things will get worse (which probably will, if only for a short time)...

RealAmerican1776

Agreed. At the very least we can say that there is a light at the end of the tunnel for COVID and Trump. Even though I voted for Trump, there's a little (very little) part of me that's looking forward for Biden being in the White House. With Biden in, we'll have an adult as President again. No more name calling, no more tweeting like Trump does, no more "This is going to be the greatest thing in American history." No more Trump nonsense. I didn't like Trump as a person, but he was a decent President. My step father's small business is being affected though, he did really well under Trump. Under Biden, now he has look at things like taxes.

PS I hope I don't get banned from the site for talking politics.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Congratulations to the Republicans for four decades of propaganda continuing to pay off.

Congratulations to the Republicans for convincing us to shut down our own democracy in favour of the rich.

Truly, lies go around the world before truth even has got its boots on.