News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

How do the translations get from simutranslator to the game and paksets?

Started by Vladki, January 09, 2021, 10:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vladki

Hi, I occasionally add missing Czech and Slovak translations, or even new texts for new objects.  How do the new translations get from simutranslator to the game?
I see they are somewhat recent (1-2 months) in the source codes (simutrans and simutrans-extended), but not in paksets (pak128.Britain - standard and extended).
What do I have to do to push the updated translations to paksets?

I'm also maintainig pak128.CS and have no idea how to update the texts, they haven't been updated for ages.

makie

For the program (base) there is a script for automatic build of nightly and release. This call the script mention by Andarix

For most paksets there is no script for automatic build, so the translation files have to put per hand in the paksets for release.

QuoteI'm also maintainig pak128.CS and have no idea how to update the texts, they haven't been updated for ages.
Download the files
https://translator.simutrans.com/script/main.php?lang=de&page=wrap
and put this in the pakset before uploading to sourceforge

Andarix

Quote from: makie on January 09, 2021, 10:46:25 PM
For the program (base) there is a script for automatic build of nightly and release. This call the script mention by Andarix

For most paksets there is no script for automatic build, so the translation files have to put per hand in the paksets for release.

change id and file and sh-script works for paksets