News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Bug in groundobj/tree edit and factory sorting

Started by Leartin, January 12, 2021, 11:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leartin

(Figured a new thread is more visible, also for people who test the nightly)

- Factories don't sort for introduction/retirement. Someone though it was a good idea to use "=" as a comparator...
- Trees and groundobject graphics are missing. Those are added to the scrolly component in their respective dialog files. I suppose since scrolly ends with a gui_fill_t element , the graphics are "pushed out". Anyway, deleting those elements fixes this and doesn't seem to destroy anything. (It only changes the building image alignment back to bottom - which looks better anyway)
- A bit unrelated: I remembered that there is a dialog when you control-click on an extension building with rotations. Given the rotations are visible anyway, I changed the button text to the same strings used in the edit dialogs for consistency. Also, that dialog contains a string "Width = %d, Height = %d", which I couldn't find in the translator.

prissi

In case of station rotation (since it is not editing) I am in favour to keep the existing strings since the casual player does not need to know the internals. Although in the moment we have nord, sued, ... North, South, ... and
  • south facing.

The image I fixed another way, because without the gui_fill_t, the scrollbar will not go away in my trials. So I just remove and add everything, but this time with a normal image object.

Thank you for finding reporting these and fixing.