News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

[UI] Bugs of Change price dialog

Started by Ranran(retired), May 19, 2021, 01:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranran(retired)

(1) Reset all prices button resets passengers only, not mail class (Change price dialog of Convoy)
Strictly speaking, it resets the state of the selector, but not the state of the vehicle.

(2) Reset all prices button somehow resets the size of the dialog   ??? (Both Change price dialog for Line and Convoy)

(3) I don't know if this is a Japanese sense issue but this function is not a reset but an initialization or a restore to the recommended value.
I expect the word "reset" to return to the state it was in when this dialog was opened. This means that I can redo the edit.
However the actual behavior is restored to the recommended settings, that is, the accommodation class and the fare class are matched.
ひめしという日本人が開発者達の助言を無視して自分好みの機能をextendedに"強引に"実装し、
コードをぐちゃぐちゃにしてメンテナンスを困難にし(とりわけ道路と建物関連)、
挙句にバグを大量に埋め込み、それを知らんぷりして放置し(隠居するなどと言って)別のところに逃げ隠れて自分のフォーク(OTRP)は開発を続けている
その事実と彼の無責任さに日本人プレイヤーは目を向けるべき。らんらんはそれでやる気をなくした(´・ω・`)
他人の振り見て我が振り直せ。ひめしのようにならないために、らんらんが生み出したバグや問題は自分で修正しなくちゃね(´・ω・`)

Ranran(retired)

(4) A non-existent class p_class[5] is displayed

(5) Different players cannot open the edit dialog, but different players can change fare by changing the player while the dialog is open.

EDIT:
(6) The text display position does not take into account the height of the title bar.
Therefore, if the size of the title bar increases depending on the theme or font, text overlapping and position inconsistency with selectors and buttons will occur.

(7)  The Catering level: x display always overlaps the pull-down list.
ひめしという日本人が開発者達の助言を無視して自分好みの機能をextendedに"強引に"実装し、
コードをぐちゃぐちゃにしてメンテナンスを困難にし(とりわけ道路と建物関連)、
挙句にバグを大量に埋め込み、それを知らんぷりして放置し(隠居するなどと言って)別のところに逃げ隠れて自分のフォーク(OTRP)は開発を続けている
その事実と彼の無責任さに日本人プレイヤーは目を向けるべき。らんらんはそれでやる気をなくした(´・ω・`)
他人の振り見て我が振り直せ。ひめしのようにならないために、らんらんが生み出したバグや問題は自分で修正しなくちゃね(´・ω・`)