News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

[Nightly bug] void passenger destination

Started by Donald C., July 22, 2021, 04:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald C.

I'm using Simutrans 122.0.1 nightly pak128.Britain on Windows 10. Today, I saw 7 train passengers having a void destination, but with a proper interchange station (in this case, Chater PPM Station). So where do they actually want to go?

Here's the train's information:

Dwachs

Did you delete an existing station? If not, then this is a bug.

The other way round is more common: passengers with destination but no interchange station decided. This is by design.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Donald C.

Well that's a bit complicated. The line is still under contruction, so there are some accidentally placed stations being removed. However, I've never change the system after the shown train left the depot for the first time.

In short, the system wasn't changed after the train's first arrival.

Also the wrobg stations were all removed immediately, so they were never on any lines.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Gentle reminder that doubleposting like that is against the forum rules. If you wish to add something and it has been less than 24 hours, please edit your existing post to add the new information.

There are exceptions when dealing with images and text where it may be confusing to have one long single post, but I have seen you add single sentences of text multiple times, and in those cases, please edit your existing post. :)

EDIT: I removed the message where you quoted the above and didn't add anything new. I'm not sure if you were trying to "bump" the post, but if so, that's not allowed, sorry. :) Sorry to have to tell you these things - not meaning to fuss at you in any way. <3