News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Amber traffic light error (pak128)

Started by Filipe Jucélio, September 21, 2021, 12:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Filipe Jucélio

Hello,

I'm testing the amber time of the traffic light on pak 128, but Makeobj ignores the images of one of the amber phases, so it doesn't show up in the game.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Sending the files as an attachment: DAT, PNG and the error in Makeobj.


Note: Sorry for any spelling errors, I'm using the translator.

prissi

Are you using new enough Simutrans and makeobj?

Does the file is large enough? If it is very small, I suspect than makeobj may have a trouble with the space in the name.

Filipe Jucélio

Quote from: prissi on September 21, 2021, 01:45:11 PM
Are you using new enough Simutrans and makeobj?

Does the file is large enough? If it is very small, I suspect than makeobj may have a trouble with the space in the name.

Simutrans is the newest version. Makeobj is version 60.5, I believe it's the current one.

I've already tested the namespace tyrant, but Makeobj ignores it too.



In this new attachment I'm sending you, there are two examples of DAT.

The one on the left (blue frame) is the conventional traffic light: green and red times.


The one on the right is the traffic light with the times of amber:
The green frame Makeobj accepts and appears in the game with no problems.
Already the red frame, Makeobj does not accept and therefore does not appear in the game.

I think Makeobj doesn't accept images from 24 to 31 for
traffic lights.




prissi

You will need a newer makeobj that uses 32 images for signs. The released one only uses up to 24 ...

Filipe Jucélio

Quote from: prissi on September 22, 2021, 11:15:24 AM
You will need a newer makeobj that uses 32 images for signs. The released one only uses up to 24 ...

Where can I find a newer version?

prissi

The easiest way is to compile yourself. Which OS do you have?


prissi

The compiled makeobj is too large to attach. But I hope the next release in before the end of october.

Filipe Jucélio

Quote from: prissi on September 23, 2021, 12:44:46 PM
The compiled makeobj is too large to attach. But I hope the next release in before the end of october.

I will wait for the new version of Makeobj.

Thanks for the help prissi!