News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Re: Simutrans Social Media

Started by alfred0809, May 25, 2020, 06:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred0809

To me, that game looks horrible (not just the pak sets, but the whole UI is so weird), and the track laying is very lazy. But it have some nice things as a input limit on factories (you can't simply deliver every coal to the same power plant, it can't process all of it and after a while it will stop accepting) and an amazing cargo/pax distribution (waaay better than what we have in OTTD, but as OTTD map is bigger I don't know if it could work well in this game).

Leartin

Isn't the largest OTTD-map 4096x4096? Simutrans beats that, as long as your PC can handle it.

nesic

Quote from: alfred0809 on May 25, 2020, 06:27:49 AM
To me, that game looks horrible (not just the pak sets, but the whole UI is so weird), and the track laying is very lazy. But it have some nice things as a input limit on factories (you can't simply deliver every coal to the same power plant, it can't process all of it and after a while it will stop accepting) and an amazing cargo/pax distribution (waaay better than what we have in OTTD, but as OTTD map is bigger I don't know if it could work well in this game).

It's not that big to be frank, you can work out well in this game.
Hi team, thanks for creating such an active forum.