News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

Simutrans into Amazon Fire store

Started by prissi, February 02, 2022, 12:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prissi

Submitting Simutrans to the Fire Store failed, see attached, because it resembles another app or description is misleading (I took the description from sourceforge:)

Click on the link redirects to this page:
https://developer.amazon.com/de/docs/policy-center/understanding-content-policy.html

But I think Simutrans is a family friendly as it could get. (Ok, we have an ingame chat, which is sometimes critical to family friendlyness, in theory).

Roboron

QuoteUser-Generated Content: Apps that include, or link to, user-generated content must include a method for filtering objectionable content, an age verification system, and a mechanism to report and remove offensive content. See also Restricted Content Policy.

Maybe in Amazon's eyes the paksets could be considered "User-Generated Content".

prissi

I hope it is just that the Android log was the ancient Simutrans logo, while the screen showed the current one.

makie

QuoteOk, we have an ingame chat, which is sometimes critical to family friendlyness, in theory)
During 2 years of providing a game server, i see less than 100 lines of chat  :-X

It seems, all player has signed a contract by death penalty for silence.

Yona-TYT

Quote from: makie on February 02, 2022, 11:20:28 AM
During 2 years of providing a game server, i see less than 100 lines of chat  :-X

It seems, all player has signed a contract by death penalty for silence.
Well at least now you can copy the text to the clipboard to translate form Mandarin or Japanese, something is something, right?. :D