News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

PR#547 - Small improvements in schedule sorting

Started by Ranran(retired), June 04, 2022, 04:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranran(retired)

Quote from: zook2 on June 03, 2022, 08:09:39 AMWhile we're at it, the old window displayed a little arrow next to the convoys which were going in "reverse" order. I found that very helpful. Can you bring that back?
Quote from: zook2 on June 04, 2022, 08:08:10 AMSorry, I meant the convoy list in the Line Manager. There used to be a Reverse arrow, too. That's gone.
Pull Request #547 is a jalapagos instant noodle patch filled with hot water by these posts. Thanks for the hot water infusion.

The following changes are made to the schedule list and convoy list.
(1) Added an arrow next to the name to indicate that convoy is operating the schedule in reverse
(2) Sorting for the next station distinguishes convoys going in reverse order. In other words, if the schedule with 1 to 10 stops is advanced in reverse, 11 to 20 will be allocated internally.
Note that station numbers will still be displayed as before.
(3) The next stop sort also takes into account the distance to the next station.
(4) The schedule number appears in the Next stop. Regrettably, however, it is in text format. Because it is a generic text display component, adding a station number symbol with player colors to it would require a lot of work.

I would be happy to hear your thoughts on this patch. Bon appétit.
ひめしという日本人が開発者達の助言を無視して自分好みの機能をextendedに"強引に"実装し、
コードをぐちゃぐちゃにしてメンテナンスを困難にし(とりわけ道路と建物関連)、
挙句にバグを大量に埋め込み、それを知らんぷりして放置し(隠居するなどと言って)別のところに逃げ隠れて自分のフォーク(OTRP)は開発を続けている
その事実と彼の無責任さに日本人プレイヤーは目を向けるべき。らんらんはそれでやる気をなくした(´・ω・`)
他人の振り見て我が振り直せ。ひめしのようにならないために、らんらんが生み出したバグや問題は自分で修正しなくちゃね(´・ω・`)

jamespetts

Thank you for this. Can I check how this affects merge compatibility between master and ex-15?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Ranran(retired)

Quote from: jamespetts on June 06, 2022, 05:30:52 PMThank you for this. Can I check how this affects merge compatibility between master and ex-15?
It is a small change in the GUI and is independent so it does not conflict with them.
ひめしという日本人が開発者達の助言を無視して自分好みの機能をextendedに"強引に"実装し、
コードをぐちゃぐちゃにしてメンテナンスを困難にし(とりわけ道路と建物関連)、
挙句にバグを大量に埋め込み、それを知らんぷりして放置し(隠居するなどと言って)別のところに逃げ隠れて自分のフォーク(OTRP)は開発を続けている
その事実と彼の無責任さに日本人プレイヤーは目を向けるべき。らんらんはそれでやる気をなくした(´・ω・`)
他人の振り見て我が振り直せ。ひめしのようにならないために、らんらんが生み出したバグや問題は自分で修正しなくちゃね(´・ω・`)

zook2

Quote from: Ranran on June 04, 2022, 04:09:05 PMPull Request #547 is a jalapagos instant noodle patch filled with hot water by these posts.
I'm a great fan of instant noodles (Yum-Yum duck or shrimp) and looking forward to the patch!

jamespetts

Excellent, thank you. Now incorporated.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

zook2

Quote from: Ranran on June 04, 2022, 04:09:05 PM(1) Added an arrow next to the name to indicate that convoy is operating the schedule in reverse

The arrow seems to be gone again. It's being missed sorely.