News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

PR#555 - A small step towards refurbishing the depot dialog

Started by Ranran(retired), June 24, 2022, 12:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranran(retired)

I am currently working on updating the depot dialog for ver 15.
This is a necessary change due to the many parameters that will be added in ver 15 and involves a very significant change.

Pull request #555 is just a small preparatory patch, but it also serves as a small bug fix.

Currently, some themes have incorrect symbol designations. (This may have prevented the automatic generation of each theme pak.) This was a mixin of the planned symbols, even if they weren't implemented yet. Implementing this solves that problem.
The icon is a symbol that indicates comfort. It's only in the goods list at the time of this patch, but I plan to put it in many dialogs in the future. This is intended to save UI space.
There may be changes in many dialogs for ver15. This icon will be placed with it.

Some code cleanup in depot frame code.

Also, a chart showing the relationship between comfort and "max. Comfortable journey time" will be added to the goods list.
This is an attempt to reduce the importance of this notation in the depot dialog. At the same time, as reported in another thread, I have decided to submit a patch in advance of the depot dialog overhaul due to a possible bug in this display.
ひめしという日本人が開発者達の助言を無視して自分好みの機能をextendedに"強引に"実装し、
コードをぐちゃぐちゃにしてメンテナンスを困難にし(とりわけ道路と建物関連)、
挙句にバグを大量に埋め込み、それを知らんぷりして放置し(隠居するなどと言って)別のところに逃げ隠れて自分のフォーク(OTRP)は開発を続けている
その事実と彼の無責任さに日本人プレイヤーは目を向けるべき。らんらんはそれでやる気をなくした(´・ω・`)
他人の振り見て我が振り直せ。ひめしのようにならないために、らんらんが生み出したバグや問題は自分で修正しなくちゃね(´・ω・`)

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.