News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Vehicles do not earn money when delivering merchandise

Started by conalhughes, November 13, 2023, 02:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conalhughes

I finished building the city and started building factories to start making money before going bankrupt.
but there is no means of making money including trains, trucks and buses.

The only thing that brings money is electricity and nothing else and I'm plummeting down as fast as I can to stop the game before I go to hell quickly.

Does anyone know what's going on?

and why is this?

Combuijs

What pak do you play?

And what do you mean by building factories? Did you plant them manually? If so, then be aware that factories should be connected with each other in a kind of contract. For instance a timber plantation does not deliver wood to every sawmill on the map. If two factories don't have a mutual contract you can transport wood until the end of times, but it won't be accepted and they won't pay for it.
Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

elbowtimely

Quote from: Combuijs on November 13, 2023, 02:56:23 PMWhat pak do you play?  burrito craft

And what do you mean by building factories? Did you plant them manually? If so, then be aware that factories should be connected with each other in a kind of contract. For instance a timber plantation does not deliver wood to every sawmill on the map. If two factories don't have a mutual contract you can transport wood until the end of times, but it won't be accepted and they won't pay for it.
It seems he wasn't talking about making money while building the factory

ChongEveleth

Quote from: Combuijs on November 13, 2023, 02:56:23 PMWhat pak do you play? snaptik

I also want to know.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

I am locking this topic. It was made by someone with just a single post who never provided any further information.

If anyone else has questions, please start your own topic and we'll be glad to assist, but this topic is being bumped with no good reason, so I am locking it.