News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Please look at the simutranslator in your language and search for untranslated

Started by prissi, April 04, 2024, 01:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prissi

The recently renaming of thze new game dialog's buttons and the good list have left a lot of untranslated text in simutranslator. We probably need the popular languages to translate them before the next release due soo. I uploaded them to Simutranslator. Pleae have a look.

Ranran

I suspect that the tooltip that appears on the new "Continue game" button cannot be translated.
pak.256やpak.nipponのような複数タイル市内建築物があるpakセットはextendedではちゃんと遊べません。それどころかextendedの追い越し機能はバグまみれで修正が難しくなっており、都市機能および道路機能というゲーム土台部分を壊し、開発作業&コードメンテナンスの足かせになっている。それは最終的にプレイヤーの損失に他ならない。その原因は全て1人の日本人=ひめし@himeshi_hob(THleaderH)によるもの。周囲のアドバイスをガン無視して結局実装されてしまった。彼は問題を認識しつつ5年以上放置して今なおOTRPの開発を続けている。あまりにも身勝手で無責任。日本の人達はそういう事実にちゃんと目を向けるべき(´・ω・`)

Roboron

Is there any way to get the percentage of translated texts of any language?

Also, I noticed there are many Japanese suggestions for pak64. Someone may want to review them.

prissi

https://translator.simutrans.com/script/statistics_translations.php? give you statistics of four sets. But of course, there are always untranslated strings, so 98% means good coverage.

I usually go through translations just before a release (which means this weekend, probably).

Ranran

%s now known as %s.I believe this word has not been registered in simutranslator for a long time.
pak.256やpak.nipponのような複数タイル市内建築物があるpakセットはextendedではちゃんと遊べません。それどころかextendedの追い越し機能はバグまみれで修正が難しくなっており、都市機能および道路機能というゲーム土台部分を壊し、開発作業&コードメンテナンスの足かせになっている。それは最終的にプレイヤーの損失に他ならない。その原因は全て1人の日本人=ひめし@himeshi_hob(THleaderH)によるもの。周囲のアドバイスをガン無視して結局実装されてしまった。彼は問題を認識しつつ5年以上放置して今なおOTRPの開発を続けている。あまりにも身勝手で無責任。日本の人達はそういう事実にちゃんと目を向けるべき(´・ω・`)

prissi

Ranran

Welcome, %s!
%s has left.
I suppose that two network game messages related to the connection which were probably added at the same time, is also missing.

prissi