News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

qui peut m'aider avec ma ville?

Started by diegoviagens, June 24, 2009, 05:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diegoviagens

bonjour personnel, bon après-midi, je apporter plus de photos afin que vous puissiez apprécier ma ville et demander de l'aide à vous aussi.
anderson diego et je vis au Brésil

Je suis désireux de faire une extension dans ma ville, de créer plus de 2 trimestres, je opnião un côté de la ville dans laquelle je crée ces quartiers, ce type de structure routière puis-je utiliser et le type de transport pour l'intégration entre les deux autres estaçãoes et sur l'aéroport.

Qui peut m'aider je suis

Indicativos da prefeitura

Futura linha de trem ou metrô, se possivel tambem de bondes.

Estação principal de onibus

Estação na zona oeste da cidade

Vista aérea da cidade

Vista aérea da cidade com visão da nova ponte

Parte da cidade que pretendo expandir

Vista do novo complexo de bairros da minha cidade, com uma estação ja pré-definida

Parte Sudeste da cidade, onde pretendo ampliar com a criação de novos bairros urbanos

Simutrans - Orgulho de desenvolvimento no Brasil.

visit my site:www.andersongama.webs.com

gauthier

1) You had better speak English, translators to French are very hard to understand for us.

So I haven't well understood what you want to do in your city.
You want to create a new city next to the first in the location indicated by this screenshot, don't you ?
=> http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAACLffrPuV_yzTmxUgGzn5UItD4BeEkbXzst5yylJ6ixv7a1CAmeYMLUlhFZeyky04jUH8VhPLebJycGlKPtkgWoAm1T1UBTP94MykHqvv0tRUVoXjDXFEJjh.jpg
After creating the city, you want to connect it to the main city but you don't know how to ...
If I did that, I would build ...

The highway network would be extended around the new complex, the tram line would pass by the main bus station and go to the airport (I think it's an airport ?), a bus network would be built around the tram station, using the highway to connect to the main complex.

that's what you want ?

Lmallet

[FR]Vu que cette question a été posé en plusieurs langues, je vais demander que la version française soit discutée en français.

[EN]Since this question was asked on many language boards, I ask that this discussion be carried in French, as it was posted on the French board.

EDIT:
[FR] Comme gauthier le mentionne ci-bas, vous pouvez aussi écrire dans les deux langues (comme j'ai fait ci-haut).  Il faut absolument écrire en français dans la section française, mais si vous utilisez un service de traduction, fournissez aussi le texte de la langue originale.

[EN]As gauthier said below, you can also write in two languages (as I did above).  You must write in French on the French board, but if you are using a translation tool, please also include the original language.

diegoviagens

sorry, I thought that I could only speak in French, so I made a revirei crazy to try to translate by google, which is a bad translation.

I want my city is expanding, and the place indicated'm thinking of creating two mega neighborhoods, so I could use as guidance in the transport system.
wanted to integrate the 3 stations

Lmallet, I always seek opinions in different cultures to exchange ideas and improve the increasingly simutrans therefore posted in several countries. in all I am well received.

I hope to be here too
Simutrans - Orgulho de desenvolvimento no Brasil.

visit my site:www.andersongama.webs.com

Lmallet

[EN]And you are more than welcome to ask for opinions on the French board.  

Please keep in mind (and this note is for everyone) that the main purpose of the language boards is to provide support to people in their native language, as well as allow people who speak the same language to share their Simutrans experiences.  Some people on this board cannot speak English or speak it very poorly,  which is why we try to ensure that all posts in the French board are in French or have a translation into French using a translation tool.  In the case of the translation tool, we also ask that you include an English version if possible, in case we have problems deciphering the French.  If you want to continue this discussion in English, please post your topic in Simutrans Discussion (which is read by a very multicultural group, probably 95% of forum users).

And please do continue this discussion  ;D

[FR]Et tu es bienvenu de demander des opinions sur la section française du forum.  

Notez (et ici je parle à tout le monde) que le but des sections linguistiques est d'offrir du support aux gens dans leur langue, ainsi que de permettre aux gens qui parlent une langue commune de partager leurs expériences.  Certaines personnes dans cette section ne parlent pas l'anglais ou le parle très peu, et c'est pourquoi on essaie d'assurer que tous les messages dans cette section soient en français ou soient traduites en français à l'aide d'un outil de traduction.  Dans le cas de l'outil de traduction, on demande aussi, si possible, d'inclure une version en anglais, au cas où l'on n'arrive pas a déchiffrer le message.  Si tu désires continuer cette discussion en anglais, poste ta rubrique dans Simutrans Discussion (qui est lu par un groupe très multiculturel, probablement 95% des membres du forum).

Et SVP, continuez cette discussion  ;D

gauthier

QuoteI want my city is expanding, and the place indicated'm thinking of creating two mega neighborhoods, so I could use as guidance in the transport system.
wanted to integrate the 3 stations

[EN] So, Are you satisfied with the solution I purposed you ?

[FR] Donc, es-tu satisfait avec la solution que je t'ai proposée ?