News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

[Bug 3.14] Wrong price on rails

Started by LeifInge, June 04, 2009, 10:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeifInge

Just noticed a bug when building railroads.
Low Quality say 30, cost 150
Wooden says 150, cost 270

Not sure if this is Exp. og PAK bug?

PAK 128 btw

jamespetts

Leifinge,

I am afraid that I cannot reproduce that. How are you checking how much that it costs?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

LeifInge

Hmm.. can't reproduce it either... maybe I'm just to tired? anyway, I'll take a screenshot if it happens again...

jamespetts

Thank you. And thank you very much for trying Simutrans-Experimental - do let me know what you think!
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Banksie_82

Is it possible that you were building over trees?

I believe, although I could be wrong, that when you build over a tree (or trees) you are charged more. That is, I guess, you need to pay for the tree felling. It's a deterrent for building through a forest when you don't need to.

I also believe that you can change how much a tree costs to remove in simuconf (or what ever it's called).

Spike

Quote from: Banksie_82 on June 05, 2009, 05:58:02 AM
I believe, although I could be wrong, that when you build over a tree (or trees) you are charged more. That is, I guess, you need to pay for the tree felling.

Also, you pay more if there are such "ground objects" to be removed. I don't know if Pak128 has them, but I've seen rocks and other decorative objects in other pak sets. Costs to remove them are set in their pak files, can be zero, too, if the designers chose so.