News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

Different townhalls for different ages

Started by Fabio, December 27, 2010, 11:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabio

Quote from: VaclavMacurek on December 26, 2010, 06:30:09 PM
Currently townhalls have the same face for the same city size regardless of age when it was built. So I have following idea for townhalls:

I think that townhall built in city of fifteen thousand people in year (for example) 1910 should be different from townhall built in city of fifteen thousand people in year (for example) 1948 or 2000.
Quote from: prissi on December 26, 2010, 11:33:37 PM
pak64 has an old style townhall for low levels ...
Quote from: fabio on December 27, 2010, 08:21:45 AM
So, it's a pak-dependent issue.

So, if someone wants to paint them, the code is ready for it!

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Václav

James Petts: Your question would fit better laid on myself - because it is my idea (as it can be read in Fabio's post).

And I say this: Why not? But currently I have hands full of work on something. And by the way, I think that you know very well that my painting style does not fit on style of pak128.Britain.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

The Hood

It's a long-term aspiration to have more variety of graphics for town halls, but certainly a long way down my to-do list.

jamespetts

If anyone else feels like doing some, they'd be very welcome :-)
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.