News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

[Bug 4.1] Credit limit is 0.0

Started by Nathan Samson, June 15, 2009, 07:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan Samson

Credit limit is always 0, if you open it to see the statistics you see its not 0.0 but arround 20000 (the start value?) (ofc I assume it can be anything,)

So the value in the graph is not the same as the current value in the Finance screen

jamespetts

Nathan - thank you very much for your bug report. I could not reproduce this exact behaviour, but did find a bug that caused the "year" display of the credit limit (on which the figure next to the "credit limit" button is based) to be incorrect, which is now fixed. That fix will be incorporated in the next release. When that comes out, please let me know whether that fixes your bug. Thank you very much for your bug report - it is most helpful :-)
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Nathan Samson

Yeah, I think it will.

I discovered that the credit limit is the year's creadit limit (if you open the year-graph it is also 0), but if you open the mont-view it has a real value (the current one I assume). So I expect that or

* The current year credit limit is the current credit limit (so that the credit limit in a past year is the one you had on the end of the year)
* The credit limit in the finance window is the current credit limit, and the year credit limit is the median of the year
* something else, as long as the credit limit in the fincance window (without viewing graph) is something that makes sense (not zero when I can borrow money)