News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

Load calculation problem

Started by sanna, June 04, 2009, 07:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanna

When hanging on a passanger car to the coal mine <--> power plant train, stopping at the road crossing in between to let workers reach their work places I ended up with this:
(Sorry about the Swedish... *smile*)

The train is loaded with 18 passangers and 90t of coal, but both coal and passengers are listed under the passenger node, and the coal node is considered empty.

The save game is here

Stats: Debian/Squeeze
Simutrans Exp. 3.14 + git pull 2009-06-01 (commit 97d7a9fcf7d8dcdbd644ab6909cc4b3e08a39cd4) compiled locally with gcc 4.3.3
Pak 64 (not Experimental)

jamespetts

Sanna,

thank you very much for the report. I have eventually tracked down and fixed the problem; the fix will be available in the next release. Thank you for your help!
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Bernd Gabriel

In release 4.1 it is still there:
The journey is the reward!

stevenlim84

Hi! I have met such problem long ago even in standard pak. Please check and fix this bug for both experimental and standard pak. Thanks!

jamespetts

Steven,

thank you for your useful information. Board administrators: in light of Steven's information, might I suggest that this be moved to the main bug reports section?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

prissi

Bernd Gabriel

The journey is the reward!

jamespetts

I think that I have solved this by partly reverting to some Simutrans-Standard code that I had previously removed because it appeared to cause crashes. However, I think that I have now fixed the crashes. The fix should be available in the next version (but will need the preprocessor directive SLIST_FREIGHT to be used).

Thank you for the report!