News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

New menu buttons

Started by jamespetts, June 20, 2009, 05:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

I have been doing some work this afternoon on menu buttons, as some of the existing buttons do not fit in very well with the Pak128.Britain theme. Here is what I have come up with so far, including completely new buttons for the message centre and the underground mode:

I hope that this is helpful :-)
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

The Hood

Thanks - that's helpful.  Will include in the next release.

Edit: another thing that could do with changing is the advance timeline by one year button.  Maybe the world + key graphic you have included but with world and a "+1" message?

jamespetts

I have sent you an updated version, using the Pak128 fast forward button without the "W" (which is similar to the Pak64 "advance timeline by a year" button, but fits better with the existing pause and fast forward buttons).

There is a new feature in the nightlies and the latest version of Simutrans-Experimental that also needs a new button, however: see here and here for details.

Edit: I have now sent you a further graphic with a suggested button for the new feature. I have been sending them by e-mail, incidentally, because I have been having trouble with files.simutrans-germany.com.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.