News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

[Bug 4.4] Convoi information is not visible

Started by Nathan Samson, June 28, 2009, 07:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan Samson

Reproduce:

* Build a depot (car or train or...)
* Hover over an car
* See that where normally the information like maintenance cost, speed, gear etc is is now LOCO_INFO_EXT

jamespetts

Nathan,

you will need to install the new version of en.tab to fix this :-) You can find that in the configuration files package, downloadable here.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Nathan Samson

Hmm, I used the git version of the simutrans-experimental-text, (and -config) so I figured that would be good enough?

If not I advise you to update the git version...

EDIT: I was using the dutch language, so I think that was the problem and the -text is indeed up-to-date (still not tested)

jamespetts

Ahh,  yes, we don't have a Dutch translation for Simutrans-Experimental yet: that is indeed the issue. Would you like to translate it into Dutch? It's all on Simutranslator now :-)

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Nathan Samson

Quote from: jamespetts on June 28, 2009, 08:21:12 PM
Ahh,  yes, we don't have a Dutch translation for Simutrans-Experimental yet: that is indeed the issue. Would you like to translate it into Dutch? It's all on Simutranslator now :-)

To bad that I'm busy with other things (playing simutrans, simutrans collaborative, other projects, ...) so I'm afraid I won't have much time.
Besides I'm not a good translator... (and I don't really mind to play in english)

jamespetts