News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Vehicle details not shown in Depots.

Started by Colin, June 29, 2009, 05:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin

Hi James, I've noticed that in v4.4 there are no details of loco's in the raiway depot.
Has this been removed deliberately?

Best Regards

Colin
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

jamespetts

Ahh, no: you will need the latest translation texts (en.tab from this file here) to see the vehicle information in the depot windows in 4.4 :-)
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Colin

Quote from: jamespetts on June 29, 2009, 07:29:50 AM
Ahh, no: you will need the latest translation texts (en.tab from this file here) to see the vehicle information in the depot windows in 4.4 :-)

Ok Thanks again James, But strange that the Tram ones were ok, Haven't looked at the Ships.
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

jamespetts

Vehicles with load carrying capability use a different translation text, which is why they appear in that way. In any event, I hope that it is all working for you now with the new translation texts :-)
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Colin

Quote from: jamespetts on June 29, 2009, 04:34:24 PM
Vehicles with load carrying capability use a different translation text, which is why they appear in that way. In any event, I hope that it is all working for you now with the new translation texts :-)

Yep! all working fine now. Many thanks.

Thought for the day