News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Simutrans Forum received 510,000 page views on July (and people on holidays)

Started by IgorEliezer, August 09, 2009, 02:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IgorEliezer

That's it. Simutrans Forum received precisely 511,556 page views on July'09! ;D

I think we're being quite visited and appreciated. I hope the forum is being useful for Simutrans players.

Now, another subject: probably some members will perceive that our forum is running slower on this month. Various of our developers, moderators and other members of crew are on holidays. On the other hand, I'm far from any possibility of being on holidays; I'm busy with my job, really.

I hope people don't get sad "Bawww! The forum is quiet!", you all can very well survive at this. ;)

Maragil

Baww! The Forum is too quiet!  :D
Joking.

However, there is the fact of the people living on the other side of the world (Southern Hemisphere), deep south. They're in winter!

Still, 0.51 Million people  :o

(On other notes : 100 posts by me now!)

H./

jamespetts

That's not 500,000 people - that's 500,000 views. One must divide 500,000 by the average number of views per user per month to get the real number of users...
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Spike

Still a very impressive number :)

Dirk from the German forum once told me that the German forum gets about 270.000 hits a month, which I found very impressive already.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

I suspect Sourceforge awards played a part in that, so even if we didn't win - we still won :D