News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Marketplaces disappearing

Started by whoami, August 17, 2009, 12:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whoami

(I have hardly any time to even start ST or to read the forum on a regular basis...)

I have noticed that, when continuing a savegame from May, all the marketplaces (curiosity building) have disappeared from the map.
This is due to a change that happened somewhere between r581 and r703 of Pak128. I can't access the SVN server right now ("connection timed out"), but I think this occurs due to name change to lowercase:

Code (simu.log) Select

Message: building_reader_t::register_obj: Loaded 'market_place_0'
Message: gebaeude_t::rdwr(): neither MARKET_PLACE_0 nor MARKET_PLACE_0, tile 0 not found, try other replacement
Warning: gebaeude_t::rwdr: description MARKET_PLACE_0 for building at -1,-1 not found (will be removed)!

This change and the following disappearance may have happened to more object types, though this is the only one appearing in my simu.log (timeline up to 1939).

wernieman

Pleas check SVN again ....
(The other problem with the marketplaces I can not check at the moment)
I hope you understand my English

VS

I checked marketplace's history. From logs and diffs it seems that this is an isolated problem, at least within spec. buildings.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!