News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

pak128 britain bug

Started by rsdworker, December 12, 2009, 02:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rsdworker

i found a bug that stops loading the addons in 102.21 and exp 7.0 and also its stops loading when i click just pak128 britain - its happens when i start up the simtrans
screenshot attached

please free move this thread if its issue relates with simtrans

The Hood

Which version of pak128.Britain are you using - experimental/standard and which version number?

jamespetts

Your screenshot seems to be corrupted - can you re-post it?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Hang on, attachments being re-uploaded

ETA: 30min

rsdworker

Quote from: jamespetts on December 12, 2009, 12:00:58 PM
Your screenshot seems to be corrupted - can you re-post it?
wtf - i going to fix this

The Hood: standard version of britain is 1.05 and Pak128.Britain-Ex 0.3
thanks

rsdworker

The Hood

Sorry, I can't reproduce this when I tried a clean download of simutrans 102.2.1 and pak128.Britain 1.0.5 (linux binary).  The error message seems to suggest your menuconf.tab has been altered.  First of all I'd suggest replacing this with a clean version from the pak128.Britain 1.05 download zip.  If that still doesn't work, try re-installing simutrans and pak128.Britain, and if it still isn't working, I'll be very confused. 

rsdworker

Quote from: The Hood on December 12, 2009, 02:10:02 PM
Sorry, I can't reproduce this when I tried a clean download of simutrans 102.2.1 and pak128.Britain 1.0.5 (linux binary).  The error message seems to suggest your menuconf.tab has been altered.  First of all I'd suggest replacing this with a clean version from the pak128.Britain 1.05 download zip.  If that still doesn't work, try re-installing simutrans and pak128.Britain, and if it still isn't working, I'll be very confused. 
well when i tested with clean simtrans - i have two simtrans - one is clean version other one is altered so both show same results but one thing is different
when you click load with addons or no addons - the clean version loaded no addons fine but while loading addons is not working
if its only pak is not working - the others are working fine

The Hood

The only thing I can think of then is that your add-ons directory includes a pak file with menu paks, or a separate menuconf.tab in the add-ons directory.  With this duplication you would get problems.  I suggest finding out which add-on pak file causes the problems and then removing it.