News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

New Bus for Pak128 - Pegaso-Seida 5020

Started by Zeno, September 27, 2009, 08:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeno

Finally I've made my first bus :) It's a spanish Pegaso-Seida 5020 from 1961. It was capable of transport up to 80 passengers and reach a speed of 68 km/h. Had an engine with 165 hp, and werer retired between 1975 and 1980. Here you can find a photo of the real thing.

us (site down, do not visit) ]/files/get/R3ZohzA_Qw/smcpegasoseida5020.7z]Download

PS: I made two versions, an urban one limited to 52 km/h and the normal version, with payload reduced to 56 psg.

VS

Ha, nice one. With special colours, as always :)

PS: what's with the image loading for ages?

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Alex. Brose

Zeno

Thanks for your praises guys :)

Another spanish bus. This time is a Pegaso 6038, which gave service to cities like Madrid and Barcelona from 1980 until the very end of the century. In 1999 most of them were moved to secondary services, and before the end of 2003 was retired the last one running. Again, a couple of real pictures: pic 1-pic 2.

Capacity of 77 psg (33 seats), 200 hp engine and max speed of 65 km/h (in DAT I lowered speed to 55 to reflect that it's an urban bus).

us (site down, do not visit) ]/files/get/HzNF1R_OXQ/pegaso6038.7z]Download here.