News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Industrial Revolution Game

Started by zc15-nyonker, December 14, 2009, 10:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zc15-nyonker

Alright, here's the idea. We have a few large cities but mostly large towns and small villages in a 1870's environment. With many industries and citizens, the only thing hindering fast development is the absence of the motorcar. Cattle or horses pull carts and coaches very slowly, and horse-drawn trolley cars are a good method of local transit. Trains are faster, but expense is outrageous. People send mail as much as they travel, so mail makes profits right away. Stage & Mail is a great way to start.

Anime

Which Pak? Pak 128 doesn't really have any vehicles in 1870.... Pak 64, and pak.german and Pak.britain128 do have a lot of stuff.

zc15-nyonker

I am having problems with my computer so I won't be posting screenshots or saved games for a while...

Anime

Ah, okay.... Is this a challenge for everyone or will you be doing it on your own?

zc15-nyonker

I am still having problems but I can use the Public Library for this Wiki.......

Anyone who wants to try this can, but if we get too many people this topic will get huge and will take too long to load.

zc15-nyonker

I finally have my computer running again. After some checking, I thing I'll use pak128.britan because of the better graphics, ect. My first saved game post should be soon

IgorEliezer

Once you're posting in this board, do you have any saved game or screenshots to show us? Or you're going to do something else here? :)

zc15-nyonker

I was planning on posting saved games right away, but my computer caught a virus and I had to reinstall the os. I will be posting as soon asap now, but simtrans pak 128.britan will take a long time to download on my modem...

Thank-you all for waiting. Here is my first saved game post. It is the beginning world of my company, with plenty of roads and seas. It should be interesting, and I'll be posting screenshots soon.