News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

bridge 70kmh ramps

Started by ny911, November 01, 2014, 11:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ny911

simutrans nightly r7356 pak128 r1490   

sorry, here is the next bridge graphic error. Three of four ramps are not really correct at the picture you see a half height bridge and a full hight bridge with one ramp on a higher level (both 70kmh).

DrSuperGood

Yes it looks like the one ramp is physically too low. It could possibly be a game engine graphic error since the sprite itself looks like it would align if it was raised slightly.

gauthier

I will look at it in a week or two. Thanks for reporting.

gauthier

I made the sprites for these ramps (70 and 90 road bridge soft ramps), they will be in the nightly build r1492. There is still work to do with the canal bridge, then I will upload a new release of pak128 including all of this.

ny911

Quote... then I will upload a new release of pak128 including all of this.
Great news.

By the way: Before you upload a new release, the scenarios "cars" and "trammadness" in the pak128 source can be updated too, see scenario page for new versions "produce cars" (complete new, old is unplayable) and "trammadness" (new version, update to new ways and vehicles of pakset).

gauthier

I absolutely don't know how scenarios work, I juste have to replace some files, right ?

ny911

Yes. Okay, in one case to rename/replace the folder name of "cars" to "produce cars".

gauthier

canal bridge + scenario updates commited revision 1493.
pak128 2.5.2 with all these updates is uploading, should be available in one or two hours.

ny911

Work's all fine. canal bridge, 70kmh bridge and both scenarios. Thanks!

tested on r7358 with pak128. 2.5.2 RC120

For the two big scenarios 'New York' and 'Swiss Mountains',  the scenario update (to the new landscape) will need much more of my time (weeks up to month) to find a useful way for the half height use in the scenario script and the new climate "water" e.g. as mountain lakes.