News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Trolleybuses

Started by VS, September 17, 2008, 09:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VS

Hello,
it appears some unknown (to me) Czech author created a whole set of trolleybuses as an addon. Since we don't have them in official set, this way you can play with them easily...

http://www.simutrans.webz.cz/Menu3/osta.html

"Stáhnout" = "download"

Btw check out the rest of link in addon section (menu to the left), there are some more goodies...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Tomas

Hi!
One little tip for non-czech users: http://209.85.135.104/translate_c?hl=cs&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.simutrans.webz.cz/Menu3/osta.html&usg=ALkJrhhcH_yEie5xhj07On1T90GNmqu4iw

translation has a few small bugs, but is applicable  ;)

VS

Well, namely "in varnishes" should be "trains" - the source code is kinda broken, so it only appears as single word in the original...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Tomas

Yes, but this is a problem in the original code:
V<span class="style14">laky</span>
Xlives doesn't understand cascade stylesheet and using styled tag SPAN instead of CSS pesudo element :first-letter

Oh ... Sorry for OT  :-X

Jakub Cabal

I sorry for the problem :-[. Now it works, I correct the problem ;).
www.simutrans.eu - Czech fan Simutrans website

VS

Tomas

Q: Why we all write in English, when everyone speak Czech?  ???  ;D
Its crazy...

VS

Because in this section we want others to be able read it as well.

hellmade

hmmm... the Link dosn't work anymore. Is the download elsewhere?

DirrrtyDirk

Still works fine for me...  ???

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

TommPa9

More trolleybuses as addons are in czech forum (trolejbusy)

IgorEliezer

Hmmm... hi

How about to add some trolleybuses into official pak128?

It's absolutely weird seeing a trolleybus electrification tool in Road tools even not existing any trolleybus in depots. I realized it after a member of PT-board complained about it. I went to do a test and I saw that there's no trolleybus in depots.

Please.

Thanks in advance. :)

wernieman

I think it is a good Idea, but ...

It is better, when we fix the balancing before we begin with a new transpot-system
I hope you understand my English

VS

We can throw in some stuff and then remove some, break compatibility, change prices - in one word, be evil. Mwahahahaha!

Now seriously - I got a batch of them licensed and all for 128, so in a few nightlies forward you can expect something... maybe... if I get to aligning them and writing DAT files.

TommPa9

Here is a complet unofficial czech trolleybus set-about 34 vehicles. (since 1930)

DirrrtyDirk

@VS: when you align them, be careful that it also works with drive_left=1

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

gauthier

some bus are very nice (as solaris trollino 2) but some others (as skoda 1,2,... tr) aren't very well finished  :-\

I like many of these bus  ;)

TommPa9

Quote from: gauthier on October 20, 2008, 08:37:03 PM
some bus are very nice (as solaris trollino 2) but some others (as skoda 1,2,... tr) aren't very well finished  :-\

I like many of these bus  ;)

You have skoda 1tr,2tr from http://www.simutrans.webz.cz/ (old version-bad size) or from forum?(new version)

sojo

Wrong link. I can't find the page.
"English is a easy language. But not for me." ;) sojo

follow simutrans_de on Twitter
- A home for Simutrans (in german)

sojo

"English is a easy language. But not for me." ;) sojo

follow simutrans_de on Twitter
- A home for Simutrans (in german)

TommPa9

Quote from: gauthier on October 21, 2008, 06:05:15 PM
I found it on the Czech site.

well. here on the first site of this topic is my own trolleybus megapack and there is new version of skoda 1tr,2tr,3tr and 4tr and a lot of new trolleybuses

VS

So, I am recoloring them first to player colors and adding a bit more definition here and there by more pronounced shading. These are the first three somewhat finished.

C&C please? The body (and paint job shape) is retained from TommPa9's originals, so please comment rather on other things, like:

• if the geometry with new colours still resembles the real thing,
  • shading (especially roofs are driving me nuts),
  • color choice - lighter, darker?

TommPa9

Quote from: VS on October 27, 2008, 08:20:11 PM

The body (and paint job shape) is retained from TommPa's originals.

Great! And I'm TommPa9, I dont know who is TommPa :D

and here tatra t 400 in original color: The new one is better

TommPa9

New version of Czech trolleybusspack

What is new:
-colours
-posicions of two/three part's long trolleybuses
-prices

You can download here:
http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=392.0;attach=2884