News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Japan Keisei New Skyliner AE Series (Trailer)

Started by ASV62, January 28, 2010, 09:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ASV62

(Fact) They are still in trial since the High-Speed Access line is still under construction. It'll be the fastest train which runs on normal railway in Kanto region with 160km/h ....
(Joke) It's a long time from the last project I have done almost a year ago, I dunno if I can still draw good enough :D

reference : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keisei_AE_series_%282009%29

People who was born with this kind of lifestyle is an artist, while talents are philosophist ....

boselli

you compliment a beautiful train, I hope to see finished him/it as soon as possible.

ASV62

Actually I have finished the whole stuff within 24 hours when I started to draw this.

it's able to run at 160km/h but too powerful ...

People who was born with this kind of lifestyle is an artist, while talents are philosophist ....

Fabio

Nice train, but isn't the distance between waggons too big?

boselli

the distanz among the wagons seems excessive, and the wagons seem too much bestowed in comparison to the length, an excellent stay however I work!

ASV62

Quote from: fabio on January 30, 2010, 01:02:41 PM
Nice train, but isn't the distance between waggons too big?
It's known since the backmost pixel of each waggon is removed, I'll try to make it back :P

boselli

Bigtop

ASV62

BUMP! :-X

I've bring it back to production line and finished drawing it.

it's quite differ from the version I made 4 months ago.
link : http://www.sendspace.com/file/epltkj

gauthier

I think each vehicle should be a bit longer, you should also apply an anti-aliasing to make it nicer ;)
It's already a very nice train, I hope it will be included in the mail pak.

Bigtop

ASV62

Quote from: gauthier on May 30, 2010, 09:33:55 PM
I think each vehicle should be a bit longer, you should also apply an anti-aliasing to make it nicer ;)
It's already a very nice train, I hope it will be included in the mail pak.
Mail Bullet train?! I've never considered turning express trains into freight trains.

Václav

Looks interesting.

ASV62: For your notice about too high power for speed 160 km/h - you can partly decrease it by lowering of gear. But I have not tested it yet ...

And one minor (but very important) complaint: please, don't use apostrophes in object name. Instead it create add-on translation file - simply write file (for example) en_vehicle.K_sei_Skyliner_AE_Series.tab with text

K_sei_Skyliner_AE_Series
K'sei Skyliner AE Series

Translation file must be placed in pak128/text dir.

-->
And one small other complaint: graphically it is good - but why is intro year set on 1900? I think that it should be set on about 1975 or later - and based on some videos I found, this train should be introduced in year 2000.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní