News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

French stuff

Started by gauthier, February 01, 2010, 08:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

gauthier

In the French community we saw that there was a important lack of French trains :D
(but Haru who made the first livery of TGV :D )

gauthier

According to English and American people, for complete loader : which of these pictures is the best ?

vilvoh

It depends on what you want to express. Completed means more or less the same as Finished, but Released implies in addition that there's something available for downloading.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

koalaed

if it corresponds the word "terminé" in the french version, "completed" is a better translation :)

gauthier

For ones who have downloaded z8100, z20500 and z22500, I have done a minor correction to them, files have ben replaced.
_ I removed retire dates
_ The z8100's payload has been increased by 25 per vehicle (+100 for an entire train) since I counted only sits  :-X

gauthier

AGV file is replaced, now corrected datas for passengers, power and weight, corrected pictures for diagonal views.

gauthier

z23000, MS61, z8100, z8800, z20500 and z22500 have been replaced by corrected versions : graphical corrections and decreased prices.

(I don't know if the website has well replaced files ...)

gauthier

2042, SNFOS company

After the release of Rvg_tigress in 2038, transport companies are crazy on very high speed. The SNFOS company see here a good occasion to make profit and releases the experimental train named "Kernel".
speed : 425 km/h (a more than 400 speed limited track is needed)
composition : [front (motor)(passengers)][front car (motor)(passengers][car (passengers]...[rear car (motor)(passengers)][rear (motor)(passengers)]

download here : => http://www.simutrans-france.fr.nf/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=fr:bb26000-all.pak

graphical improving ideas are welcome ...

aliesperet

Are you also working on the Z 50000 'Francilien'? That's because i like the train in real life, and i'd like it if i could use it in simutrans!  ;D
For those who don't know the train:

Due to confusion because the owner of this account I emphasize: I am from Noisy-le-Sec, France

gauthier

Someone started working on it but he hasn't been seen for a while now so ... I'll probably make this one for you ;)

aliesperet

OOH, THANK YOU! (is giving a digital hug to gauthier)

No, but serious! Thank you a lot, gauthier!  :D
Due to confusion because the owner of this account I emphasize: I am from Noisy-le-Sec, France

gauthier

Lol, I haven't started it yet and I receive a hug  :D

VS

Now imagine having to give it back if you don't draw ;D

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

gauthier

* drawing drawing drawing *  ;D

I spent last evening to gather datas about this train, it's surely one of the most complex ones ...
In fact it has the particularity of having intercar bogies and engines dispatched along the train (as AGV).
There are two types of units :
_ 8 vehicles (5 engined bogies) : 2620 kw, 235 t, 905 passengers
_ 7 vehicles with the central one shortened (5 engined bogies) : 2620 kw as well, 210 t, 754 passengers

As I don't know the weight of each car and as it's very complex, I'm going to make it simpler in the game : so here are the vehicles I'm going to make :
_ front (524 kw, 37t, 109p, l = 9)
_ rear (same)
_ front car (524 kw, 36t, 109p, l = 7)
_ rear car (same)
_ engined car (524 kw, 35t, 109p, l = 7)
_ car (0 kw, 18t, 120p, l = 7)
_ short car (0 kw, 11t, 89p, l = [will depend on the graphics])

The constraints will be very simple for the game :
[front]+[front-car]+[engine car]or[car]or[short car]+...[as much as you want]+[rear car]+[rear]+possible multiple units

The short cars will be useful to adjust the train's length.

gauthier

This is what it will look like :

Václav

Gauthier, I beg your pardon - but your work is a bit useless - because in French board this train was created (but may it be that it was not finished). I remember it because I asked its author for some graphical details on it.

Its author was Wahou - and called posts begin here, in topic Matériel Francais.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

gauthier

I know but this guy seems to have disappeared and his work is far from being complete, I didn't find any playable release, that's why I'm doing this one since you asked for it.

Václav

No, he appeared in forum today at half past five PM.

gauthier

oh haven't seen him  :o
So see with him for the z50000, I focus on MLM dev.2 now.

Václav

Too boxy - and too large. It should be done narrower. And by the way, take Wahou's model

as help - and only try to add only middle cars. It would be faster than painting all train.

PS: I am sorry for using my complaint-image - but I was lazy to search for untouched one.

gauthier

QuoteToo boxy - and too large. It should be done narrower. And by the way, take Wahou's model
I'm sorry but I don't paint as Wahou, I won't take his model. However I can make mine one or two pixels higher.

Václav

I know that it is often very difficult to make it - but sides would be a little bent.

gauthier

Usually I use color gradients to render bent sides, the problem is that I can't make gradients with windows.

boselli

the train is very well represented and the operation seems very good, the only small flaw is the color red is a bit soft compared to the photo, but it's a little problem! compliments

gauthier

Thanks ;)

I directly took the red color from a photo, it looked very ... red when I used it, I think it has been softened by the surrounding white/gray.

aliesperet

Thank you very much for builing it, i like it!

Aquel

Hello

I've made a nice Eiffel Tower for Simutrans. ;D ;D

There is no illumination but i'm planning to make some.
Please advice or comment.
Download from this page: http://www.simutrans-france.fr.nf/doku.php?id=en:misc#buildings
Créateur de véhicule routier français: http://simutrans-france.fr.nf/doku.php?id=fr:vehicules_routiers_byaquel
Making French road vehicule a reality: http://simutrans-france.fr.nf/doku.php?id=en:vehicules_routiers_byaquel

Impossible n'est pas français!
Napoléon Bonaparte a écrit"Ce n'est pas possible, m'écrivez-vous : cela n'est pas français", en répondant à Jean Léonard, Comte Le Marois, qui lui faisait part de l'impossibilité de réaliser un projet.  Napoléon Bonaparte wrote: "It's not possible, you're telling me: it's not french", responding to Jean Léonard, Count Le Marois regarding the impossbility of making a project   [img]http://graphics.simutrans.com/albums/userpics/1000

An_dz

It's really beautiful, but the people on its basement are moving too fast. And the basement color/texture looks strange I think you should use a concrete look, it looks too dark. Some more trees too, or grass areas.