News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

underground slopes, was: Re: Solar and geothermal powerplants

Started by gauthier, February 03, 2010, 04:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauthier

QuoteUnderground slopes are in the latest nightlies aren't they?

If they are, I immediatly download it  ;D

{ added full quote for splitting of topic -Isaac }

DirrrtyDirk

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

gauthier

I checked last nightly and last stable nightly win.SDL ... I didn't find neither the underground slopes nor the sliced underground view :/

The Hood

They've definitely been in for a while - I'm using linux r3055 at the minute and they are definitely both in...

DirrrtyDirk

Yes, it's in. It was also already in the last release, not just in the latest nightly. Like I said: added a long time ago.

z9999+

Prissi implemented different kind of underground_slopes system from gerw's underground_slopes experimental version.
So, your savegame is no more loadable, which is incompatible with current and future version of simutrans.

gauthier

The problem is that in the latest nightlies I dowloaded, I didn't find any underground slopes system :/
Where are they  ???

The Hood

Dwachs

Quote from: gauthier on February 04, 2010, 06:14:36 PM
The problem is that in the latest nightlies I dowloaded, I didn't find any underground slopes system :/
Where are they  ???
There is nothing special about it: Just try the vertical raise/lower tools on a free end of a track and watch what happens.

Sliced underground view can be toggled in display menu. There is maybe also a keyboard shortcut and/or an icon in your favrite pakset for this purpose.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

DirrrtyDirk

In pak128 nightlies that would be CTRL+U, HOME and END, btw

gauthier

not very easy to do ... I find the slope_up and slope_down tool easier to use.