News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

Problem of factories

Started by Bartek, February 16, 2010, 03:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bartek

I've a problem with factories production.Why some factories (e.g cow farm --> food processing plant) after some time are stopping produce ?

Sorry,bad my English...

Zeno

To produce output, a factory must have the needed raw materials, and also must have someone to sell the product to. That means you need to bring in goods (cow, flour, fish...) and pick produced goods (food) and bring it somewhere else (supermarket).

Bartek

Yes, I know I know  ;) But my problem is different...Factories after some time (e.g 1 year in game) stop produce.Produce less and less until at last stop.

Zeno

Maybe some numbers could help. Or if you provided a savegame, maybe someone could test it and take a look on it.

vilvoh

If any of the elements from the chain is saturated with goods, the whole chain stops producing, until that element consumes enough goods.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Bartek

Hmm...So what I should do ?A time limit for transportation between the elements and then it returns to normal?

Colin

Quote from: Bartek on February 17, 2010, 03:59:10 PM
Hmm...So what I should do ?A time limit for transportation between the elements and then it returns to normal?

Check to see if you have 'Just In Time' set to '1' in simuconf.tab. The one in the PAK Cofig. If so, set it to '0'.
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

Pati

But maybe your problem is the max. production per month. For example this coal mine:

If you connect it with a power plant, the coal mine will be able to produce more units per month.
Here are some Screenshots from me.
Thanks to all SimuDevelopers!!!:):):):):)
I don't speak english that well, but I think you can understand me:)

Bartek

Problem solved  :) Colin's advice helped. Thanks for all  ;)