News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Simutrans Monthly contest issues

Started by gauthier, March 28, 2010, 07:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauthier

congrats ;)

Maybe we can do that again in April ?

mod note: Split from SMSC Poll: March - landscape and player-vehicles.
~vilvoh

vilvoh

It's suppose to be a monthly contest so yes, we'll try to do this every month.. ;)

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

MoTw

Vilvoh, did you get my email? [Sorry this is in public, but I'm not allowed to send PM]

Nevertheless, in the german forum, we collected some ideas. I think we'll go with "Urban transportation scene" for april. But if you have a better idea, let me/us know.
world is like a parachute: it works better when it's open
whenever you feel lost and alone, always remember your calculator is something you can count on
pak96.comic addons

vilvoh

gauthier

Quotebut I'm not allowed to send PM

Maybe our deer administrators could allow PM sending for known members  ;)

I think a long enough delay could be allowed to post a screenshot.
At the begining of April, you give the subject. Three weeks are left to post a screen. The poll ends at the end of the month. Is that a good idea ?

MoTw

Quote from: gauthier on March 29, 2010, 03:16:47 PM
Maybe our deer administrators could allow PM sending for known members  ;)

I think a long enough delay could be allowed to post a screenshot.
At the begining of April, you give the subject. Three weeks are left to post a screen. The poll ends at the end of the month. Is that a good idea ?

Sounds good. But maybe two weeks are enough... Two and a half? :D
whenever you feel lost and alone, always remember your calculator is something you can count on
pak96.comic addons

vilvoh

My suggestion: two weeks to post the screenshot, one week to vote.

sdog

suggestion for next contest: exchange station between 3 or more different modes of transport. Examples: large trainstation with connection to tram and bus networks. Harbour with rail and road link.

MoTw

pak96.comic addons

stmaker

Hey hey, I like that idea! MAKE IT SOOOO!
Version using: Simutrans v111.0
Paks: pak64, pak96.comic, pak128 openr582, pak128.Britain, pak128.Japan, pak192.comic
Using: Paint.NET, Paint, Photoshop, SketchUp
Future Addon(s): Building (Link)
Current Addon(s): Eye-See Mart and Several Building addons  Ask me any questions. I'm free.

vilvoh

Btw, I've uploaded some of the screenshots from SMSC to the wikipedia, in order to update some of the images and show several of the latest paksets available.

I've updated the ES and EN articles and the EN Simutrans Experimental article too.