News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

See you at atumn!

Started by rainer, April 05, 2010, 04:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rainer

Hi, friends!

It is no longer that dark outside, rain is getting warmer, the sun tries to proove its existance. Bars are starting their outdoor business, plants are painting themselves green. My Simutrans season is ending. "Real World[1]" offers even more nice $things.

I'll be back in the cold and dark autumn again.

Have fun! May the source be with you!

Rainer

[1] no URL given

Zeno

Take care in real life, and get back when the fun is over for you out there :P
See you soon!

vilvoh

Find your own route out there, folk...  8)

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

jamespetts

The Real World? Hm. I find that it distracts from Simutrans so.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

rainer

Hi Simutaniks!

I am back from the matrix! It was exciting! All the graphics have an abnormal high resolution. Almost every object is always almost moving - except of thousands of cars which are parked or part of traffic jams. A huge blue lamp is lightening an even more huge blue hall. Planes are crossing this blue hall. You have to look up to see them, not down to the display.

Disadvantages:

- You are fixed to a certain place. You can't follow convois or jump across the world just with a click of your mouse. There is even no mouse! You are inside the game!

- Although I was told that this blue lamp is used to arise temperature, this feature absolutely buggy, especially in the last weeks. The blue of the hall turned into greyscaled structures. They are ugly. Poor artwork.

So I decided to get back to the real Simutrans world. I am happy to be home again.

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

vilvoh

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Zeno

Hey, home sweet home! Nice to have you back here between us!!  :D