News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

one way signal believes he can fly ...

Started by gauthier, April 20, 2010, 09:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauthier

See the picture, one way signals aren't correctly placed on curves and slopes.

wipi35

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

prissi

The singals are wrongly aligned in the file. They MUST be at the entrace of a tile. Not doing so results in this behaviour.

VS

Last time I checked, signals were aligned to exit of tile. Maybe this is because it is just a sign... ?

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

prissi

Well, even sign in pak 64 works more or less as intended.

VS

The other thread has all information, discussion and all. Locking this, please reply over there if needed.

http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=146.0