News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Finding, Simutrans Experimental 7.3 DoR2, Running costs ships.

Started by Dutchman on Rails, April 29, 2010, 06:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutchman on Rails

I'm sorry to have to report a finding.

Reproduces with:

Simutrans 102.2.2 with Simutrans Experimental 7.3 and Pak128.Britain 1.07
Simutrans 102.2.2 with Simutrans Experimental 7.3 and Pak128.Britain-Experimental 0.6

Does not reproduce with:

Simutrans 102.2.2 with Pak128.Britain 1.07

Finding:

Running costs for all ships are not deducted.

jamespetts

Dutchman,

do you think that you could re-test this with 8.0? Thank you for your report :-)
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Dutchman on Rails

Hi James,

I re-tested it, but found the problem seems to persist.

jamespetts

DoR,

I think that I have fixed the problem for the next release, but potentially discovered a further problem with Simutrans-Standard's GUI that may mask the fix: very tiny amounts do not show properly on the graphs, and some of the boats in Pak128.Britain have very tiny running costs that get tinier when quartered with the distance scale in Experimental. I have found, when testing, that the figures show correctly in the actual accounts of money received and in the figures in the finance window, but, for some reason, not on the graphs. This might be a bug that needs to be reported in respect of Standard in due course, but it will need to be reproduced on a clean Standard build first.

Thank you for your report :-)
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Dutchman on Rails

Hi James,

I noticed the same thing with the graphs, they display the results in steps of 1. I do not, however, know if the problem reproduces with Simutrans Standard.

By the way, did you notice my post on the finding I had in Simutrans Experimental 8.0?