News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

(solved) Dirt Road Graphic Error

Started by Fuzzy Peach, April 30, 2010, 01:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzy Peach

I was using the dirt road in the desert climate, and i found out that it has some grass painted into the image itself. It just looks really weird. I'm using the newest versions of pak128 and Simutrans.

vilvoh

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

VS

Known problem, not really easily fixable. Needs new graphics.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

stmaker

Quote from: Fuzzy Peach on April 30, 2010, 01:52:33 AM
I was using the dirt road in the desert climate, and i found out that it has some grass painted into the image itself.

Well, it's the creator's fault -.- He shouldn't check the desert climate for the dirt road.
Version using: Simutrans v111.0
Paks: pak64, pak96.comic, pak128 openr582, pak128.Britain, pak128.Japan, pak192.comic
Using: Paint.NET, Paint, Photoshop, SketchUp
Future Addon(s): Building (Link)
Current Addon(s): Eye-See Mart and Several Building addons  Ask me any questions. I'm free.

prissi

This road is way older than all climates and seasons. Thore are relatively new features, only in since two or three years.

gauthier

I remember the dirt road when playing on version 84 ...  ;D

Freewayman

So... simply stated, we need new graphics for the dirt road until the road replacement project is completed. Any volunteers?

stmaker

Quote from: Freewayman on August 20, 2010, 10:18:55 PM
So... simply stated, we need new graphics for the dirt road until the road replacement project is completed.

Yes we need. But we have to replace the pak file which have that dirt road with the new one.
Version using: Simutrans v111.0
Paks: pak64, pak96.comic, pak128 openr582, pak128.Britain, pak128.Japan, pak192.comic
Using: Paint.NET, Paint, Photoshop, SketchUp
Future Addon(s): Building (Link)
Current Addon(s): Eye-See Mart and Several Building addons  Ask me any questions. I'm free.

Fabio

Quote from: Freewayman on August 20, 2010, 10:18:55 PM
So... simply stated, we need new graphics for the dirt road until the road replacement project is completed.

I don't think it's worth wasting time. Painting dirt road is rather tricky, I think better to wait for the release and concentrate other painters' time on different projects...